Conlin (2013) Doodle, Draw, Journal: An Art Journaling Workbook
reference:Kristy Conlin, ed. 1st ed. North Light Books: Workbook edition; 2013.
description:Doodle, Draw, Journal includes:
• 18 demonstrations for drawing techniques such as silhouettes, flourishes, contours and faces.
• Oodles of doodling prompts so you're never left drawing a blank.
• Ample space for you to doodle, draw and journal right inside this book.
Contributing artists include:
• Traci Bautista, author of Collage Unleashed and Doodles Unleashed.
• Randi Feuerhelm-Watts, author of Wide Open.
• The Journal Fodder Junkies, authors of Journal Fodder 365 and The Journal Junkies Workshop.
• Quinn McDonald, author of Raw Art Journal.
• Melanie Testa, author of Dreaming from the Journal Page.
• Diana Trout, author of Journal Spilling.
• Violette, author of Journal Bliss.