Conlin (2013) Mixed Media Techniques for Art Journaling: A Workbook of Collage, Transfers and More
reference:Kristy Conlin, ed. 1st ed. North Light Books: Workbook edition; 2013.
description:Inside Mixed Media Techniques for Art Journaling You'll Find:
• More than 25 step-by-step demonstrations for mixed-media techniques like inkblot drawing, artist trading cards and making your own journals.
• Tips and prompts for using your journal as a springboard for art outside the journal.
• Dozens of textured pages for planning, practicing and journaling inside the book.
Contributing Artists Include:
• Traci Bautista, author of Collage Unleashed and Doodles Unleashed.
• Sheri Gaynor, author of Creative Awakenings.
• The Journal Fodder Junkies (Eric M. Scott and David R. Modler), authors of Journal Fodder 365 and The Journal Junkies Workshop.
• Darlene Olivia McElroy and Sandra Duran Wilson, authors of Image Transfer Workshop and Mixed Media Revolutions.