Learn arts-based tools for facilitating communication, building connection, promoting positive emotions, fostering engagement, reducing stress, and managing the impact of trauma at our second annual experiential training conference on the theme of “Creativity & the Arts in Healing.”
who should attend:
- Creative arts therapists at all levels
- Educators and students
- Community arts professionals
- Complementary and integrative health and medicine professionals
- Mental health, senior and hospice care, and social service professionals
- Interested members of the general public
Click here to view last year’s program.
Click here to join our mailing list for notification when program and registration information becomes available this fall.