The Music Man Foundation is now accepting grant applications from non-profit organizations delivering music therapy services to individuals in Southern California. Grants will be awarded to organizations with a demonstrated commitment to delivering music therapy to their constituents and a thoughtful plan for expansion of and/or innovation based on their existing programs
To Be Eligible, an Organization Must:
- Be a non-profit organization with IRS-determined 501 (c) (3) status. Programs with fiscal sponsor organizations will not be
- Have its primary service location in one of the following counties in Southern California: Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside, San
Bernardino, San Diego, or Ventura.
- Have a minimum of one board-certified music therapist on staff, who has been compensated by the organization for his or her
services for at least the past six (6) months.
- Friday, August 23, 2019: Registration Due at 6:00 p.m. Pacific Time
- Friday, September 20, 2019: Proposals Due at 6:00 p.m. Pacific Time
- Wednesday, November 27, 2019: Recipients will be announced no later than this date